Weight: 0.019 kg
Note: micro:bit and servo in the photos are NOT included.
- Servo Driver for micro:bit x1
Servo Driver Breakout for micro:bit, 16-Channel, 12-bit, I2C Interface
Did you encounter the PWM output limit of micro:bit when trying to make a robotic arm or whatever robot which requires lots of servo? We quite understand that situation, even we got an excellent solution. This handy servo driver breakout would be your ideal choice.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples like Bluetooth/2.4G wir eless remote control)
- Power supply: 5V (POWER connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 36mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Servo_Driver_for_micro:bit