The SBC-S32V234 is a cost-competitive evaluation board and development platform engineered for high-performance, safe computation-intensive front vision, surround vision, and sensor fusion applications.
Developed in partnership with MicroSys and based on the 64-bit Arm® Cortex®-A53 S32V processors, the SBC-S32V234 has an efficient form factor while covering many of the uses cases available for the S32V234 processors.
The SBC-S32V234 is the recommended starting evaluation board for S32V processors.
The S32V234 processors offer both S32V234-EVB2 and SBC-S32V234 board options with similar functionality; consider using the cost-competitive and small form factor SBC-S32V234 evaluation board if your use case is covered by all its features.
- Automotive Vision Systems
- Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS) and Occupant Monitoring Systems
- Front View Camera
- Surround View
Processors and Microcontrollers
|S32V2 Vision MPUs
- S32V234 : S32V2 processors for Vision, Machine Learning, and Sensor Fusion
Technical and Functional Specifications
- Arm® Cortex®-A53, 64-bit CPU
- Up to 1000 MHz Quad Arm Cortex-A53
- 32 KB/32 kB I-/D- L1 Cache
- Arm Cortex-M4, 32-bit CPU
- Up to 133 MHz
- 16 KB/16 kB I-/D- L1 Cache
||5 and 12 V Power Supply connector
|Display / Camera Connectors
- Video input (2 x MIPI-CSI2)
- Video Output (RGB to HDMI converter)
- 1x PCIe 2.0
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x CAN, 1 x LIN and 1 x UART
- Up to 8 ADC channels
||2 GiB DDR Memory plus SD card slot and 16 GiB EMMC for NVM
- 2 User LEDs
- Aluminum Heatsink and optional fan (not included)
||10-pin JTAG debug connector