PL360G55CF-EK is an evaluation kit for the PL360 modem controlled by the SAMG55J19B ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller from Microchip.
PL360G55CF-EK allows to evaluate the performance of PL360 device in point to point links using Power Line Communication (PLC) in FCC band or CENELEC-A band.
- Designed to work in frequencies below 100 kHz (CENELEC A profile) and between 150 kHz to 500 kHz (FCC / ARIB profile).
- PRIME and G3 Power Line Communication protocols are fully supported.
- PC Tools to evaluate the communication and network performance are included (PHY tester, PLC sniffer, network manager, etc...)
- PL360G55CF-EK boards can be connected directly to AC mains or DC power rails.
- SAMG55J19B microcontroller.
- The board features one mikroBUS™ connector"