M5StickC Watch Kit, Wearable IoT Development Kit, Powered by ESP32
The M5StickC Watch Kit is a mini M5Stack, powered by ESP32. It is a wearable, easy-to-use, open source, IoT development board.
What can it do? This tiny block is able to realize your idea, enlighten your creativity, and help with your IoT prototying in a very short time. It will takes away a lot of the pains form the development process.
Hardware: The camera is powered by ESP32 module which integrates WiFi and Bluetooth function. It also features hardware resources like 0.96" colorful LCD, 6-axis IMU, microphone, battery, recharge circuit, and so on.
Software: M5StickC supports MicroPython, Arduino, and UIFlow (graphic programming) development, combined with the provided SDK, it is easy to develop your unique IoT application.
- Powered by ESP32 module, supports WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- 0.96" true color LCD, 80×160 pixels
- 6-axis IMU, with 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- Digital mini high SNR microphone
- Onboard button, IR transmitter, and LED, for human-machine interaction
- Power management chip, for battery charging/discharging management
- 80mAh Li-po battery, allows short term operation
- USB Type-C port, for power input, battery charging, or debugging
- Onboard expansion interface, supports external sensors
- Supports MicroPython, Arduino, and UIFlow (graphic programming) development
- Small form factor, comes with watch strap and mount holder, wearable
- Comes with development resources and manual (SDK and tutorials)
- Internet of Things
- Smart home
- Maker education
- Wearable devices