The LoRa Bee is a Lora module allows the user to send data and provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
LoRa Bee is based on the SX1276/SX1278 transceiver.LoRa Bee targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection,building automation, and so on.
This product can connect with the LoRa/GPS Shield mother board to build a LoRa/GPS Shield.
- Frequency Band: 868 MHZ/433 MHZ/915 MHZ(Pre-configure in factory)
- LoRa™ Modem
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™and OOK modulation
- XBee form factory
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.