he Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D455 takes what makes the D435 products great and make them even better by increasing range and accuracy by a factor of two. The SDK 2.0 is designed to allow seamless transitions from one generation to the next and between our cameras.
- Longer range for collision avoidance.
- Matched RGB and Depth images make for easy scan recreations.
- Easier creation of digital twins with multiple cameras in real-time.
- Monitor patients or interact with digital sign viewers with increased precision at longer range.
- Integrates an IMU to allow your application to refine its depth awareness in any situation where the camera moves.
The latest release of the Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 is available on our GitHub page at https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/.
||Active IR stereo
||- Intel® RealSense™ Vision Processor D4
- Intel® RealSense™ module D450
- Bosch BMI055 IMU
|Depth Field of View (H × V)
||86° × 57° (+/- 3°)
|Depth Stream Output Resolution
||- 1280 × 720 @ 30fps
- 848 × 480 @ 90fps
|Depth Stream Output Frame Rate
||Up to 90 fps
|Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z)
|Sensor Shutter Type
||From 0.4 to 6 m
||124 mm × 26 mm × 29 mm
||USB-C* 3.1 Gen 1
||- Two M3 thread mounting points
- One 1/4-20 UNC thread mounting point