The ESP32-Audio-Kit is compatible with Espressif’s ESP-ADF framework, which offers support for Google’s Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa. It is an ideal solution for IOT Audio applications, it’s suitable for smart home devices, smart audio,etc.
The core part of the ESP32 Audio Kit is ESP32- A1S module, it can work as a minimum independent system. Most audio interfaces are distributed on both sides of the development board for easy access, include 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.5mm line-in jack, a pair of 2-pin headers for left/right speakers (up to 4Ω/3W output), and a couple of built-in microphones. The ESP32-Audio-Kit is outfitted with a dual-core Xtensa LX6 CPU (520Kb SRAM, 8Mb of PSRAM), micro SD slot (up to 64Gb of storage), and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
- Embedded LwIp and FreeRTOS.
- Support Smart Config or Airkiss one-click network connection.
- Support STA/ AP/ STA+AP working mode.
- Charged by 5V/ 2A power supply and 3.7V lithium battery.
- Support 64G SD card reading and writing.
- Left and right channel speakers support output 4Ω 3W speaker output, and support dual channel output at the meantime.
- Two analog microphones are used as audio input and headset microphone input respectively.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack supports left and right channel output.
- CPU: Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 dual-core processor,Summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- ROM: 520KB SRAM RTC 16 KB SRAM
- IO Port: 10
- SPI Flash: Default 32Mbit
- RAM: 520KB SRAM+8M PSRAM
- Support interface: URAT,SPI,I2C,PWM
- UART Baudrate: Default 115200 bps
- Audio Output: Support 1 channel headphone output and 1 channel left and right speaker output
- Audio Input: Support LINEIN and 2-way MIC input
- Spectrum range: 2412~2484MHz
- WiFi 802.11: b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r (802.11n, speed up to 150Mbps) A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation, support 0.4μs guard interval 2.4~2.5GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards, NZIF receiver with -98 dBm sensitivity, support AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping), support CVSD and SBC audio formats
- ESP32-A1S Wi-Fi+BT Audio Development Kit x 1
Wiki & External links