The DRV8899-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) allows easy evaluation of the DRV8899-Q1 device. The DRV8899-Q1 device is an integrated, dual H-bridge driver for automotive stepper motor applications.
The evaluation module allows the device to be configured for all of its functional modes including microstepping down to 1/256 step resolution, multiple decay modes for smart tuning. An MSP430F2617 on the board provides the STEP, DIR (direction), and SPI signals to control the DRV8899-Q1. These settings are configured in the downloadable device GUI available for this EVM.
For more information on this evaluation module please refer to the DRV8899-Q1EVM hardware and GUI user guides.
• 4.5-V to 45-V operating voltage range
• Full stepping and microstepping modes down to 1/256
• Programmable decay modes for stepper tuning, including dynamic decay and ripple control smart-tuning modes
• Integrated current sensing function
• SPI with daisy chain support
• DRV8889-Q1EVM board
• USB cable