DFRduino Mega1280 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega1280. It has 54 digital input/output pins, 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. Because it has bootloader, it can download programs directly from USB. There is no need to use other external programs to burn.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The 128KB FLASH space allows it to completely replace the Arduino MEGA2560 in some of its intermediate and lightweight applications. Anyway, this is a cost-effective controller.
- Microcontroller: ATmega1280
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 3-16V (20V max)
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16 I/O
- Flash: 128 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8kb
- EEPROM: 4kb
- Frequency: 16MHz
- DFRduino Mega1280 (Arduino Mega Compatible) x1