Intel RealSense™ Camera SR300
Intel® RealSense™ Camera SR300 is a front-facing, short-range integrated 3D depth and 2D camera module; combining depth sensing with a 1080p RGB camera. This device enables a host of capabilities including, but not limited to, gesture interaction, facial recognition, and voice command to enhance gaming and collaborative experiences among others.
Using the Intel RealSense® Software Development Kit (SDK), developers can integrate hand/finger tracking, facial analysis, scene perception, depth-enabled photography, speech recognition, augmented reality, background segmentation, and more into their applications.
- Orientation: Front-facing
- Technology: Coded light; Fast VGA 60fps
- Onboard Imaging ASIC
- Video streaming: 1080p, 30fps; 720p 60fps
- Range: Indoors; 0.2m to 1.5m
- Class: Infrared (IR) Laser Projector System (Class 1)
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 12.6mm x 110mm x 4.1mm (H x L x W)