The B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit provides a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM32U585AI microcontroller, featuring an Arm® Cortex®-M33 core with Arm® TrustZone® and Armv8-M mainline security extension, 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 786 Kbytes of SRAM, as well as smart peripheral resources.
This Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing, and direct connection to cloud servers.
It includes Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® modules, as well as microphones, temperature and humidity, magnetometer, accelerometer and gyroscope, pressure, time-of-flight, and gesture-detection sensors.
The support for ARDUINO® Uno V3, STMod+ and Pmod™ connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
For even more user-friendliness, the on-board STLINK-V3E debugger provides out-of-the-box loading and debugging capabilities, as well as a USB Virtual COM port bridge.
The B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit leverages the STM32U5 Series key assets to enable prototyping for a variety of wearable or sensor applications in fitness, metering, industrial or medical, with state-of-the-art energy efficiency and higher security.
- Ultra-low-power STM32U585AII6Q microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®-M33 core with Arm® TrustZone®, 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 786 Kbytes of SRAM, and SMPS in UFBGA169 package
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory, 64-Mbit Octo‑SPI PSRAM, 256-Kbit I2C EEPROM
- USB FS, Sink and Source power, 2.5 W power capability
- 802.11 b/g/n compliant Wi-Fi® module from MXCHIP
- Bluetooth® Low Energy from STMicroelectronics
- MEMS sensors from STMicroelectronics
- 2 digital microphones
- Relative humidity and temperature sensor
- 3-axis magnetometer
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- Pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- Time-of-flight and gesture-detection sensor
- Ambient-light sensor
- Authentication and security for peripherals and IoT devices from STMicroelectronics
- 2 user LEDs
- User push-button
- Reset push-button
- Board connectors
- USB Type-C®
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connectors
- Camera module expansion connector
- 2× STMod+ expansion connectors
- Pmod™ expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeU5 MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, STM32CubeIDE, and Mbed Studio