Analog Ambient Light Sensor For Arduino and Raspbery Pi chất lượng cao, tương thích Arduino, Raspberry Pi chính hãng DFRobot
HƯỚNG DẪN CODE
Here comes DFRobot's new Analog Ambient Light Sensor for Arduino or Raspberry Pi. Brand new design and much more convenient to use. This sensor help you to detect the light density and reflect the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trig other unit on Arduino project.
We also use the enviromental PT550 light sensor and it is more sensitive to light than normal one. Place check following improvement we made. We always devote to bring better user experience.
This Arduino Light sensor can capture little change of light!!
To ease the difficult of using this light sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO sensor shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Illumination range : 1 Lux to 6000 Lux
- Responsive time : 15us
- Interface: Analog
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor x1
- Analog cable 1x
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm(1.97") as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface