Note: Please remove the pre-installed cooling fan on LattePanda Alpha when using the Aluminum Alloy Case.
For your safety, please do NOT touch the case directly during use to prevent burns.
This aluminum alloy heat sink is designed for LattePanda Alpha Edition. While perfectly protecting the motherboard, the case reserves all peripheral interfaces and GPIO of LattePanda, which allows you to DIY projects of all kinds as much as you like. Aluminum alloy case has good thermal conductivity, and can also be accompanied by high-quality Shintsu X2379215CPU silicone grease and copper heatsink to make the heat dissipation effect more remarkable.
Four external fan holes are reserved on the housing, so you can conveniently add a fan on it, such as 4010, 4012 fans. (Recommended Fan Dimension: 40 x 40mm with 32 ±0.3mm hole, M3 screws)
- Passive cooling aluminum alloy case with good heat dissipation
- All ports and GPIO reserved, perfect fit for LattePanda Alpha
- Four fan holes are reserved in the upper cover; fans with a 400mm side length; the center distance of the holes is 32 mm
- With high quality silicone grease and copper heatsink, we provide you with the perfect heat dissipation scheme.
- Reinforced aluminum material, lightweight and durable
- Easy to install
- Ultra-thin design
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Size: 11.5x7.8x1.8cm /4.53x3.07x0.71 inch
- Compatible with: LattePanda Alpha
NOTE: LattePanda Alpha board and fan is not included.
- Aluminum Alloy Case for LattePanda Board x1
- Copper heatsink (19.92 x 15.27 x 0.9mm/0.78 x 0.6 x 0.03inch) x1
- 1g Thermal grease silicone x1