• It uses a DC5V power supply to charge the 3.7V lithium polymer battery.
• The voltage of the 3.7V battery is stepped up and the DC6V power is always output.
• It is a DC-UPS module that is suitable for mounting on module and case with integrated battery socket
• Input voltage: DC 5V
• Used battery: 3.7V lithium ion battery (18650)
• 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
• Conversion efficiency: 90%
• Charging current: Max A
• Output voltage: DC 6V
• Output current: Max. A
• Product Size: 82 x 36.5mm