The BMD-350 is a variant of our BMD-300 module in an ultra-compact 6.4 x 8.65 x 1.5mm package.
The BMD-350 is based on the advanced nRF52832 BLE SoC from Nordic Semiconductor, bringing the latest Bluetooth connectivity coupled with class leading performance. It combines a Bluetooth 5 compliant 2.4GHz transceiver, 64MHz ARM® Cortex™ M4F CPU, 512kB of flash memory, 64kB RAM options, a suite of analog and digital peripherals, and a DC-DC converter with advanced power management into a miniaturized package. The BMD-350 enables tomorrow’s most demanding IoT and wearable applications.
- Complete Bluetooth 5 Low Energy solution with integrated antenna
- Based on the nRF52832 SoC from Nordic Semiconductor, allowing you to run your own code
- Powerful and efficient 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M4F CPU with 512kB flash and 64kB RAM
- Highly flexible GPIO & a rich digital and analog peripheral set that can interact without the CPU
- Over-the-Air updates and Direct Test Mode enabled. Many other example applications available!
- Bluetooth qualified, FCC and IC certified, CE and Australia/New Zealand compliant
- Supply: 1.7V – 3.6V
- Tx Power: +4 dBm @ 7.5mA, 0 dBm @ 5.3mA
- Rx Sensitivity: -96 dBm @ 5.4mA
- Pins: 32 GPIO (8 analog inputs)
- Interfaces: UART / I2C / SPI / PWM / PDM / I2S / NFC
- Memory: 512kB Flash / 64 RAM
- Dimensions: 6.4mm x 8.65mm x 1.5mm
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C