Kit phát triển BLE Bluetooth, NFC SoC nRF5283 có vi xử lý trung tâm là SoC nRF5283 của Nordic Semiconductor.
nRF52823 là dòng IC SoC Bluetooth Low Energy có tích hợp NFC mới nhất, SoC 32bit ARM Cortex M4, bộ nhớ Flash, bộ nhớ RAM lớn, công nghệ siêu tiết kiệm năng lượng , phù hợp cho các ứng dụng BLE, IoT đang sốt hiện nay.
Kit phát triển BLE Bluetooth SoC nRF5283 ARM Cortex M4 có ngoại vi đa dạng đầy đủ, có thể debug bằng JTAG
Thông số kỹ thuật kit BLE Bluetooth, NFC SoC nRF5283
- Core: BLE Bluetooth SoC nRF52823 ARM Cortex™-M4F CPU with 512kB + 64kB RAM.
- Điện áp: 5VDC USB.
- Cổng nạp Jtag 6 chân, có Adapter chuyển sang cổng Jtag 10 chân chuẩn giao tiếp mạch nạp Debugger Jlink.
- Micro SD, NFC, USB - UART.
- Nút nhấn, led thí nghiệm, nút nhấn cảm ứng.
- Mắt thu hồng ngoại, quang trở, biến trở.
- Các cổng giao tiếp MPU6050, MPU9250/LIS3DH/LIS3DSH màn hình Oled,TFT LCD
Thông số kỹ thuật Soc nRF52823 ARM Cortex™-M4F CPU
The nRF52832 SoC is a powerful, highly flexible ultra-low power multiprotocol SoC ideally suited for Bluetooth® low energy (previously called Bluetooth Smart), ANT and 2.4GHz ultra low-power wireless applications. The nRF52832 SoC is built around a 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M4F CPU with 512kB + 64kB RAM. The embedded 2.4GHz transceiver supports Bluetooth low energy, ANT and proprietary 2.4 GHz protocol stack. It is on air compatible with the nRF51 Series, nRF24L and nRF24AP Series products from Nordic Semiconductor.
The nRF52832 incorporates a powerful Cortex-M4F processor enabling the most demanding applications with complex arithmetic requirements to be realized in a single chip solution. The IC supports DSP instructions, a Floating Point Unit (FPU), single-cycle multiply and accumulate, and hardware divide for energy-efficient process of computationally complex operations.
The 2.4GHz radio supports multiple protocols including Bluetooth low energy, ANT and 2.4GHz proprietary. The radio has high definition RSSI and highly automated functionality, including EasyDMA for direct memory access during packet send and retrieve. Nordic provides protocol stacks for Bluetooth low energy. ANT protocol stacks are available from ANT here: www.thisisant.com.
The nRF52832 SoC is an extremely power efficient device that can run from a supply between 1.7V and 3.6V. All individual peripherals and clocks offer complete flexibility of power down when not required for task operation thus minimizing power consumption to a minimum. The IC has a comprehensive system of automated and adaptive power management features. These features range across the entire IC’s operation from power supply switching to peripheral bus/EasyDMA memory management, to automated shut down of all but the absolute essential peripherals required to perform a task.
On-chip NFC tag
NFC™-A tag support is included on chip. Out-of-Band (OOB) pairing using NFC simplifies the process of authenticated pairing between two Bluetooth devices by exchanging authentication information over an NFC link.
The nRF52832 is available in 6x6mm 48-pin QFN packages and 3.0x3.2mm ultra-compact wafer-level chip-scale packages (WL-CSP).
The nRF52832 is supported by the S132 SoftDevice, a Bluetooth 4.2 pre-qualified Bluetooth low energy protocol stack.
Click for more information on nRF52 Series in our new Infocenter
- Single chip, highly flexible, 2.4 GHz multi-protocol SoC
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F Processor
- 1.7v to 3.6v operation
- 512kB flash + 64kB RAM
- Supports concurrent Bluetooth low energy/ANT protocol operation
- On-chip NFC tag for Out-of-Band (OOB) pairing
- Up to +4dBm output power
- -96dBm sensitivity, Bluetooth low energy
- Thread safe and run-time protected
- Event driven API
- On air compatible with nRF24L and nRF24AP series
- 2 data rates (2Mbps/1Mbps)
- PPI - maximum flexibility for power-efficient applications and code simplification
- Automated power management system with automatic power management of each peripheral
- Configurable I/O mapping for analog and digital I/O
- 3 x Master/Slave SPI
- 2 x Two-wire interface (I²C)
- UART (RTS/CTS)
- 3 x PWM
- AES HW encryption
- Real Time Counter (RTC)
- Digital microphone interface (PDM)
- On-chip balun
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- SmartHome sensors
- Connected white goods
- Computer peripherals
- Voice-command smart remotes
- A4WP ‘Rezence’ wireless charging
- Sports and fitness sensors and hubs
- Connected health products
- Smart watches
- RC Toys
- Interactive games
- Building automation and sensor networks
Datasheet & Documents & Sample Code